We separate our adventure from all other ATV tours in the United States because what we have to offer to you! We offer the only beautiful and scenic motorized tour through the trails at Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Once our adventure arrives at the halfway point, we stop at the Colorado River for a photo and video opportunity and a splash in the water in the summer months. Learn the history of the National Park, Colorado River and the mines of Eldorado Canyon.
- Transportation To And From
- Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge
- Three hour ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River
- Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda
Here is a wide variety of territory that you will be adventuring through. From sandy trails and sand dunes to rough terrain and rock climbs, you’ll be having a blast all the way!
- TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM
- WALK THE HOOVER DAM BRIDGE
- 3 HOUR ATV RIDE
- BURGER, FRIES AND A SODA LUNCH
- PERSONAL GUIDED TOUR
The price includes 3 hour ATV rental, transportation to and from the strip, helmet gas, lunch and tax. A deposit is needed to make your ATV rental reservations. The remaining balance will be collected at at our facility. If you have more people then the package allows call us at 1-888-903-9889